- Downtown Duluth (see purple areas in map below)
- BB&T bank parking lot at 3209 Buford Highway.
- Coleman Middle School
- Duluth High School
- There will be a shuttle bus operating continuously throughout event hours. It will go in a loop from Duluth High School to Coleman Middle School, and then the event venue.
- Shuttle stops will be clearly marked with “NIGHT MARKET SHUTTLE STOP” signs. (Star indicators are estimated locations)
- Intervals will be between 10-15 minutes, depending on traffic.
- If possible we recommend taking Uber or Lyft to the event, especially if you intend to partake of any alcoholic beverages. There is a ride-sharing drop-off location on W Lawrenceville Street, directly across from the event and bar area (by entrance to Parsons Alley).
- Please only park in indicated approved parking lots.
- With the exception of service animals, pets are not allowed on the shuttle buses.
- Handicapped Accessibility: Buses unfortunately cannot accommodate passengers who make use of wheeled assistance devices. There are accessible parking spaces near city hall.