PURCHASE EARLYBIRD TICKETS
OUR APRIL EVENT
JOIN US IN NOVEMBER
VIEW SLIDESHOW 2017
MEET THE TEAM
WHAT IS A NIGHT MARKET?
TICKETS ON CULINARY LOCAL
APPLY FOR A PRESS PASS
DOWNLOAD THE EVENT APP
PRESS PASS APPLICATION
DOWNLOAD IMAGES FROM APRIL EVENT
DOWNLOAD OUR MEDIA KIT
BECOME A VENDOR
FOOD TRUCK INFO
VENDOR PERKS & BRANDING
RETAIL VENDORS FORMS
BECOME A FEATURED PERFORMER
BECOME A SPONSOR
OUR AWESOME SPONSORS
OUR NONPROFIT PARTNERS
OUR COMMUNITY PARTNERS
A HUGE SUCCESS!
APPLY FOR A NON-PROFIT OPPORTUNITY
BECOME A VOLUNTEER
DONATE TO AINM
ARTIST VILLAGE (ARTIST MARKET)
VEGGIE VILLAGE (VEGAN FESTIVAL)
VEGAN VENDOR INFO & FORMS
KID ZONE VILLAGE
SPECIALTY DRINKS & DESSERTS VILLAGE
SOUTHEAST ASIA VILLAGE
EUROPE, MIDDLE EAST & AFRICA VILLAGE
NORTH, SOUTH & CENTRAL AMERICA VILLAGE
INTERNATIONAL BEER VILLAGE
PURCHASE TICKETS ONLINE
MAKE A DONATION
WANT TO JOIN US?
Retail Vendor Application
Please complete this form if you would like to apply as a retail vendor.
Retail Vendor Form
Choose Your Retail Vendor Space
Retail Village Vendor spaces are 10x10 and include tables, power and all marketing services and perks. Vendor space fees include all 3 days of the event.
$650 - 10x10 - Standalone Tent W/2 8ft Tables - All 3 Days.
$550 - 10x10 - Inside a shared 20x20 Tent, W/2 8ft Tables - All 3 Days.
$475 - 8x10 - Inside a shared 20x40 Tent, Corner Space, W/2 6ft Tables - All 3 Days.
$400 - 8x10 - Inside a shared 20x40 Tent, W/2 6ft Tables - All 3 Days.
Address Line 2
State / Province / Region
ZIP / Postal Code
Antigua and Barbuda
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Central African Republic
Congo, Democratic Republic of the
Congo, Republic of the
Northern Mariana Islands
Palestine, State of
Papua New Guinea
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Sao Tome and Principe
Trinidad and Tobago
United Arab Emirates
Virgin Islands, British
Virgin Islands, U.S.
Your Facebook Business Page
Product description. What will you be selling?
Please List Your Event Experience
How did you hear about us?
Choose Payment Method
Please select a payment method. Full Payment is due upon acceptance into the event.
Pay Online by Credit or Debit Card/ Paypal.
Pay via Phone. (Credit/Debit Card).
Pay by Check sent via Mail.
Pay by Check. Drop off at our office.
Upload Your Images
Enter up to 5 Images
Drop files here or
Accepted file types: jpg, gif, png, pdf.
The next section is REQUIRED. Please be sure to read each item listed in our Terms & Conditions (below) and acknowledge that you have done so by checking the box next to EACH numbered item.
Retail Vendor Terms & Conditions: November 2017 (Please Check each box to indicate that you have Read.)
In order to make sure that our event is a great success for everyone, it is very important that you read and understand our Terms & Conditions. Please indicate that you have read each of the numbered Terms & Conditions by checking Each Box.
1. Retail Booth spaces range between $400 to $650. Payment and vendor fees are due in full at the time you are accepted as a vendor.
2. Once you have been approved and have paid your vendor fee you will be able to select your booth location from available spaces
3. Retail vendor spaces will be provided with 2 tables, 2 chairs, one light inside the tent, and a shared power outlet (approximately 5 amps).
4. As a vendor, you will be responsible for bringing your own power cables, extensions and additional lights for your booth space as needed.
5. Please decorate your booth the way you like. You are encouraged to make it festive and unique.
6. As a Retail Vendor, you will be required to be open all 3 days of the event. Someone should be present at your booth at all times.
7. First day (Friday) official check-in is between 8:00 am to 2:00 pm. Your booth must be completed and ready for inspection by 3:30 pm.
8. Please be on time. Checking in after 2:00 pm will result in the forfeiture of your security deposit. Checking in after 5:00 will not be permitted.
9. All vehicles will have 15 minutes to unload inside the event area. After 15 minutes you must move your vehicle to the public parking lot.
10. Parking in restricted areas will result in your vehicle being towed at your expense.
11. No vehicles will be allowed inside the event area to unload after 3:30 pm.
BEFORE SUBMITTING: Please ascertain that you have checked each box next to each numbered item in our Terms & Conditions above, indicating that you have read and acknowledge each item.
Looking for other vendor forms? Please select from the forms below.
Become a Food Village Vendor.
Become a Food Truck Vendor.
Become a Veggie Village Vendor (VEGAN).
Become an Artist Vendor in our Artist Market.