Food Vendor Application
The Vendor Committee of the AINM Foundation limits the overall number and type of vendors for each event. Therefore, applications will be considered on a first-come, first-served basis. We strongly encourage potential vendors to send completed applications as soon as possible as spaces will fill up quickly. We look forward to reviewing your application.
- Food vendors must have insurance. If you do not carry insurance you can purchase a policy through our group rate, or find your own.
- Food vendors will receive a 10’x10′ tent, 4′ of space surrounding the tent, 2 tables, one basic light, and a dedicated power source.
- Corner spaces have 2 tent sides for vending, while interior spaces only have 1 vending side.
- $1800 Interior Space 3-day.
- $600 Interior Space 1-day (LIMITED AVAILABILITY).
- $2300 Corner Space 3-day.
- $775 Corner Space 1-day (LIMITED AVAILABILITY).
- Submit application below.
- Application will be reviewed by staff.
- You will receive an approval or regrets email to the address provided in your application within 2-3 weeks.
- All fees must be paid in full before August 1st.
- Once payment has been received, you will be sent the 2018 Vendor Handbook and guidelines for vending, as well as information on mandatory vendor meetings.
- Finally, you’ll be consulted on a first-come, first-served basis before being assigned a vendor space.
Please send any questions or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org.