Thank you for your interest in participating in the April 19-20th Neighborhood Night Market in Duluth!
If you have attended or participated in past AINM events, you know that we are dedicated to participant success. Every event we learn something to help us provide a better experience for our vendors, performers, and sponsors. The Neighborhood Night Market is a new event concept that we believe will be an extremely successful enterprise for participants.
The event is April 19th-20th from 6pm-midnight on Friday and 3pm-midnight on Saturday.
What will be at the Neighborhood Night Market?
- 10 food vendors, 8 drink & dessert vendors, 2 alcoholic beverage partners, 38 retail and artisan vendors, 10+ main stage performances, a kids zone area, 10 informational sponsors, and 10+ corporate sponsors.
Why should I participate?
- This will be AINM’s first FREE event, and as such is expected to draw over 5,000 people per night, despite being on a much smaller scale from the main AINM events.
- The City of Duluth is co-sponsoring the event, and co-marketing it to Duluth and surrounding areas, so the event reach is robust.
- Gwinnett County is one of the most event-responsive and diverse counties in the Metro Atlanta area.
- Vendors and performers who participate in AINM events get first pick for future events, such as the Fall AINM event in Alpharetta.
If you are a FOOD or DRINK or DESSERT vendor, please apply HERE, including VEGAN vendors. (*Note: due to city restrictions, we are not accepting food truck applications at this time. Apologies for any disappointment!)
If you are a RETAIL or ARTISAN vendor, please apply HERE.
If you are an INFORMATIONAL SPONSOR, please apply HERE. (*Informational Sponsors are Businesses that would like to sponsor in exchange for a booth space at the event, but will not be selling goods or merchandise at the event. Law firms, service providers, etc may apply here.)
If you are a PERFORMER, please apply HERE.