Food Vendor Application
The Vendor Committee limits the overall number and type of vendors for each event. Therefore, applications will be considered on a first-come, first-served basis. We strongly encourage potential vendors to send completed applications as soon as possible as spaces will fill up quickly – we are only accepting 18 Food / Drink / Dessert vendors for this event. We look forward to reviewing your application!
This application is for FOOD, DRINK, DESSERT, and VEGAN vendors. There is no price difference between vendor types, just different placement on the event grounds. At this time, we are not accepting Food Truck applications – apologies for any disappointment!
🌎 The Neighborhood Night Market is April 19th and 20th.
🌍 Opening hours are 6pm-12am on Friday and 3pm-12am on Saturday.
🌏 Vendors are able to start setup as early as 8am on Friday, the 9th.
- There will be 10 Food Vendors in the food area, and 8 Drink/Dessert vendors in a different area.
- All vendors must have insurance. If you do not carry insurance you can purchase a policy through our group rate of $50, or find your own.
- Food vendors will receive a 10’x10′ tent, cooking space beside tent, 2 tables, one basic light, and a dedicated power source.
- Drink & Dessert vendors will receive a 10’x10′ tent, 2 tables, one basic light, and a dedicated power source.
- $1000 Space 2-day.
- $500 Space 1-day (LIMITED)
- Submit application below.
- Application will be reviewed by team.
- You will receive an approval or regrets email to the address provided in your application within 7-14 days.
- All fees must be paid in full to ensure a space.
- Once payment has been received, you will be sent the 2019 Vendor Handbook and guidelines for vending, as well as information on mandatory vendor meetings.
Please send any questions or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org or text/call 770-722-1237.