Retail & Artisan Vendor Application
The Vendor Committee limits the overall number and type of vendors for each event. Therefore, applications will be considered on a first-come, first-served basis. We strongly encourage potential vendors to send completed applications as soon as possible as spaces will fill up quickly – there are only 38 Retail and Artisan spaces. We look forward to reviewing your application!
🌎 The Neighborhood Night Market is April 19th and 20th.
🌍 Opening hours are 6pm-12am on Friday and 3pm-12am on Saturday.
🌏 Vendors are able to start setup as early as 8am on Friday, the 9th.
- Vendors will receive a 10’x10′ tent, one basic light, and a shared power source.
- Spaces will be chosen on first-come, first-serve basis according to when the vendor fee is paid in full.
- $300 for 10’x10′ tent 2 days – may be interior or corner.
- Submit application below.
- Application will be reviewed by team.
- You will receive an approval or regrets email to the address provided in your application within 7-14 days.
- All fees must be paid in full before April 5th.
- Once payment has been received, you will be sent the 2019 Vendor Handbook and guidelines for vending, as well as information on mandatory vendor meetings.
Please send any questions or concerns to email@example.com, or text/call 770-722-1237.