Come celebrate diversity with us!!
Dates: October 4th-6th, 2019
Venue: North Point Mall, in Alpharetta, GA
Address: 1000 North Point Circle, Alpharetta, GA 30022
Opening Hours: Friday & Saturday 5pm-12am, Sunday 3pm-9pm
- Early bird: $5-10 until July 31st
- Online: $8-16 through October 3rd
- At the door: $10-18
About: The Atlanta International Night Market October 2019 event will feature the following areas and activities:
- Food Village – You can try food from all over the world! From Japan to Thailand to Germany to Colombia to the USA, the event will feature a cornucopia of tastes and flavors from different countries.
- Vegan Village – This food area is 100% vegan, and will have a variety of delicious vegan offerings. Don’t worry about bringing your own food/drinks to THIS festival because we will make sure you eat and drink well at the Night Market!
- Retail Market – Just like night markets around the world, there will be unique and exciting products for sale from over 50 vendors. Clothing, jewelry, cosmetics, toys, curios, decor, and so much more will be on display for attendees!
- Artisan Market – Local makers and craftspeople will be presenting their handmade arts, crafts, attire and more in this unique section of the event.
- Kids Zone – This fun-packed area will have a full array of carnival games, toys, inflatable activities, face-painting, art activities, a mini library, storytimes, and more!
- International Village – Another new area for AINM, this village will feature multiple countries every day for hands-on, educational experiences where people can learn about countries, languages, cultural games, and travel.
- VIP area featuring tastes from around the world! Friday night is Latin night, Saturday will be BBQ featuring Sweet Auburn BBQ, and Sunday will feature Caribbean music and food. All proceeds from this area will benefit non-profits!
- We are proud to partner with Illuminate Festival to bring their lanterns and Chinese Acrobats to the Night Market! This area will be 30,000 square feet of incredible lanterns and feature acrobatics shows each night!